Monday, September 13, 2010

thoughts for today

May my heart always stay open to learn and grow. To love with wisdom and to see the best in myself and others around me. To work diligently towards my goals with a passion for life that will not be quenched by disappointment, failing or any other obstacle.

To take the challenges set before me and follow through with Character, Honor and Integrity.

one of the questions I've been contemplating heavily today is the push and pull of my internal desires vs my external realities, that is where real life is lived. It is in the choices we make at those big and seemingly insignificant moments make up who we are and show who I am.

I want my words not to just be words but to be backed up with action and that means holding to the words i've already spoken.

there is SO much more to say... but i will leave that for tomorrow.
Sleep is closing in on my tired body, derby kicked my rear tonight. I still find it feeds the inner part of me.

No comments: