Friday, February 27, 2009

Belonging Challenge

To all you guys and gals out there I'd like to invite you to this Belonging challenge. My friend Brice Royer has such a great idea. I envite you to join me as I take up Brice's Belonging Challenge.


In this world of interconnectedness we still need to know that we belong with other people in tangible ways.


The Belonging Challenge is designed for each of us to reach out to at least one other human being. One that we would not normally or automatically extend the hand of belonging to.

the Belonging Challenge is a series of challenges that break out of our comfort zone and perhaps build a better world.

Watch the video here:http://briceroyer.com/challengeready

One behalf of my friend Brice,

Thank you for joining us in this challenge, you belong with us!

No comments: